We have just the opportunity for you! We are always looking for fresh, talented staff who share our passion for helping others succeed in pageantry, and we invite you to submit an application for consideration.
Our Queens and Duchesses are more than interns as they help influence how Pageant Planet is run through the contribution of ideas, content and appearances.
Our past interns have leveraged this opportunity to win Miss New York USA, Miss World America, network with pageant celebrities, land jobs at Seventeen Magazine, CNN, National American Miss, Hollywood film companies, launch their own businesses within the space of pageantry and become full-time staff of Pageant Planet!
Duchess of News Writing
- Write one news article each week that is between 300-500 words
- Attend one news team conference call each week
- Must be organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must have a current knowledge of grammar and AP Style writing
- Writing experience is preferred, but not required
- Must have a love for pageantry
How to Apply:
Please fill out the form below by submitting an original news article about a pageant current news topic. This should be between 300-500 words. If you are unsure of where to start, check out some of our past news articles on Pageant Planet.
Applications are due Friday, March 16, at 5 p.m. EST. No late applications will be accepted.
Contact us with any additional questions. We look forward to hearing from you!