Elizabeth Tran, the 2013 National American Miss Florida Teen, is no stranger to the pageant world. A contestant and titleholder since the age of nine, Tran has held titles such as the 2013 Florida Collegiate America (placing in the top fifteen at the 2013 Miss Collegiate America), 2010 NAM Florida Jr. Teen, and placed fourth runner up at the 2010-2011 NAM Nationals.
As a full-time student at the University of Miami, Tran uses her spare time away from school and pageants to give back to her community. Tran runs her own non-profit organization, Teens Go Green, her charity pageant, Miss Miracle, and her charity fashion show, Models 4 Miracles. This pageant titleholder proves that beauty and brains are an unstoppable force!
If the above link has expired, sign up for our National or VIP coaching package in order to access the archives.
Pageant Questions for National American Miss Florida Jr Teen
1. How do you mentally prepare yourself for a pageant?
2. How did you prepare for the transition from one system to the next? (NAM to Collegiate back to NAM)
3. What are your suggestions on time management after winning a title, while juggling school, a foundation, training for nationals and extracurriculars?
4. What suggestions do you have while preparing for interview?
5. What should or should not be mentioned in the personal intro?
6. How should a contestant practice for her personal intro?
7. What should a contestant keep in mind when shopping for her evening gown and shoes?
8. What is the best advice you have received that has helped you in pageants?