After the love we got for our Pageant Inspired Easter Eggs last year, I knew we had to do it again. (Read: How to Decorate Pageant Inspired Easter Eggs)
Armed with cardboard eggs and my Mom’s craft drawer (mine is in storage) that included colored pencils, glitter puffy paints, ribbon, glitter pens, Sharpie paint pens, Sharpies, Fine Tip Sharpies and, of course, Pageant Planet’s Instagram, I got to work. (Read: 10 Gowns That Will Make Your Easter Eggs Jealous)
Below are this year’s edition of pageant and prom inspired Easter eggs. Some designs worked and others didn’t, but I decided to share them no matter what. Enjoy!
12 Pageant Planet Instagram Inspired Easter Eggs
12. The Miss Earth Water 2016
11. The Miss Arkansas USA Ambassador 2016
10. The Miss Virginia Teen USA 2017
9. The Prom Edition HIT or MISS 2017
8. The Miss Indonesia World 2016
7. The Miss Universe Thailand 2016
6. The St. Patrick’s Day Mac Duggal
5. The Miss Universe Guyana 2016
4. The Miss Grand Portugal 2016
3. The Miss Arkansas USA 2017
2. The Prom Edition Hit or Miss 2017 Part 2
1. The Miss Grand Panama 2016
I enjoy finding inspiration and getting crafty, especially around the holidays, and you ladies with your gowns certainly didn’t disappoint. There were many other gowns I would have LOVED to do eggs for but unfortunately, I ran out of eggs. (Read: How to Make Your Own Pageant Perfect Pumpkins)
So, with that being said, if you made your own pageant or prom inspired Easter eggs, share them with us in the comments or on social media @pageantplanet using the #TPPEaster. We can’t wait to see them!
Happy Easter, everyone!