Want to compete in a pageant this summer, but can’t decide which pageant?
Have you always wanted to compete on a national stage but aren’t ready for a big state pageant?
Does a really cool prize package including a five-inch crown and double-stoned sash sound awesome?
Have you always wanted to meet someone from The Pageant Planet?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, then National Elite is the pageant for you!
“We provide a stress-free, exciting and high-quality pageant experience and production,” according to the National Elite website. “Through this pageant system, we provide many opportunities for our queens to serve, make appearances and make lifelong friends.”
National Elite Pageants is currently offering at-large state titles to girls ages 1-24 years of age.
“Each state titleholder will receive the beautiful crown and stoned sash,” said Crystal Seidler, director of the pageant.
There are four phases of required competition, including fun fashion, formal wear, personal interview and onstage question. Optionals are available. (Read: 10 Mac Duggal Prom 2017 Gowns You Could Wear for Fun Fashion)
“Each contestant will be wearing a pink cocktail dress of her choice for the opening dance number and Marc Defang shoes,” Seidler said.
When and Where
“National Elite Pageants will be holding our national pageant this summer the weekend of June 30th – July 2nd in Houston, Texas,” Seidler said. “We are excited to have the beautiful Hilton Houston Post Oak as our host hotel for the national pageant.”
Besides getting to promote your platform and make new friends, you’ll also get to meet Steven Roddy, owner of The Pageant Planet, and winners will receive a great prize package. (Read: How to Promote Your Platform Through Community Service)
“Steven Roddy will be hosting the pageant,” explained Seidler. “Each national titleholder will be receiving a fabulous prize package that is growing every day.”
Currently, the prize package includes:
- Cash scholarship
- National photo shoot sponsored by Mark Matthews
- Makeup and hair provided by Crystal Seidler Makeup and team of artist
- Motives Cosmetics and makeup lessons sponsored by Crystal Seidler Makeup
- Title shoes and clutch sponsored by Marc Defang
- Gift certificate and one year of appearance wardrobe sponsored by Dress & Party Ohio
- Teeth whitening service and kit sponsored by Enlightened Expressions
- Personalized tumbler sponsored by The Powdered Lab
- Gift certificate and tanning beauty bag sponsored by Tantalize Tanning
- Personalized luggage
- Chi hair products
- Scentsy Buddy, pack, perfume and body butter sponsored by Scentsy Consultant Amanda Aden
- Official engraved trophy, five-inch national crown and double-stoned sash, as well as the opportunity to represent National Elite
Interested in getting involved and holding an at-large title?
“For more information on applying for an at-large state title, [you] can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org,” Seidler said.
More information on National Elite Pageants can be found on the website.
So, ready to compete this summer on the national stage, vie for a national title complete with a cool prize package, and meet Steven Roddy? Then get involved with National Elite Pageants.
National Elite Pageants is relatively new so if you are interested in getting involved with this exciting new system, definitely put it on your list to review and contact Seidler for more information or to get involved.