Mallory Hagan is your Miss America 2013. Mallory won Miss America as Miss New York and was the second girl in a row from New York to win the crown. Mallory went on to crown Nina Davuluri Miss America 2014.
About Mallory Hagan
Mallory Hagan in the news
- How Much Money do Pageant Titleholders Really Make?
- Is Miss America 2013 Running for Office?
- Top 10 Pageant Talent Coaches of 2017
- Top 10 Pageant Emcees of 2017
- What Pageant Should You Compete in Based on Your Dress Size?
- Miss America 2013 Calls Email Investigation ‘Laughable’ and Insulting
- Miss America 2013 Calls for Organization Reinvention
- What You NEED to Know About the Miss America Email Scandal
- Former Miss Americas Demand Board Resignation
- Miss America CEO Targets Former Miss Americas in Organization Emails
- 10 Things You Must do to Win Your Next Pageant
- How To Turn Your Passion Into A Successful Pageant Platform
- Top 10 Pageant Designers of 2016
- Top 5 Pageant Talent Coaches of 2016
- Golden Globes 2017 Trends We’ll Look for in Pageants This Year
- How to Use Your Age as an Advantage in Pageantry
- 5 Ways to Make Your Traditional Pageant Talent Stand Out
- 12 of the Most Shocking, Random, and Difficult Interview Questions Ever Asked
- 9 Thoughts You Will Have While on a Pageant Diet
- Top 10 Most Memorable Pageant Moments of 2014
- What Is The Secret To Winning A Pageant?