Mallory Hagan is your Miss America 2013. Mallory won Miss America as Miss New York and was the second girl in a row from New York to win the crown. Mallory went on to crown Nina Davuluri Miss America 2014.
About Mallory Hagan
Mallory Hagan in the news
- 10 Things You Must do to Win Your Next Pageant
- How To Turn Your Passion Into A Successful Pageant Platform
- Top 10 Pageant Designers of 2016
- Top 5 Pageant Talent Coaches of 2016
- Golden Globes 2017 Trends We’ll Look for in Pageants This Year
- How to Use Your Age as an Advantage in Pageantry
- 5 Ways to Make Your Traditional Pageant Talent Stand Out
- 12 of the Most Shocking, Random, and Difficult Interview Questions Ever Asked
- 9 Thoughts You Will Have While on a Pageant Diet
- Top 10 Most Memorable Pageant Moments of 2014
- What Is The Secret To Winning A Pageant?
- Miss America 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- How To Answer Difficult Pageant Platform Interview Questions
- Miss America 2013 Crowning Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Top 10 Most Influential Women in Pageantry 2013
- Top 8 Pageant Selfies of 2013
- Top 15 Pageant Gowns of 2013
- Top 7 Pageant Spokesmodels in 2013
- How Tall Do You Have To Be To Compete In Pageants?
- Top 10 Best Songs for Dance Pageant Talent
- Miss USA, Erin Brady vs. Miss America, Mallory Hagan: Who Would Win?