Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the most influential group of writers in pageantry?
We have just the opportunity for you. We are currently looking for more writers to expand our team and we want you to apply to join the family.
Our Queens have been such an integral part of the site you’ve come to know and love. They contribute ideas, become pageant famous and help establish The Pageant Planet as one of the most widely-recognized brands in pageantry.
Our past interns have leveraged this opportunity to win Miss New York USA, Miss World America, network with pageant celebrities, and land jobs at Seventeen Magazine, CNN, National American Miss, Hollywood film companies, and even launch their own businesses within the space of pageantry.
Do you think you have what it takes to become one of our next six interns who will shape the world of pageantry over the next six months?
We think that you do.
Pageant Planet Intern Search 2017
Perks of interning with The Pageant Planet
- Free pageant coaching through our VIP Coaching Program
- Free listing in our Pageant Directory to highlight your retail store, coaching business, makeup line, etc.
- Coaching and mentorship from the top pageant experts you interview for articles
- Free marketing for your platform to thousands of pageant girls, fans and experts
- A recommendation from Steven Roddy that will help open up the doors of opportunity that you seek
- Ability to interview past and present titleholders, coaches, directors and judges
- Work inside of your niche passion in the pageant community
- Free mock interviews
- Free fashion and wardrobe advice
- Free makeup advice
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Gain college internship credits
- And of course, there is more…
Do you love to write? Do you have pageant experience that you want to use to help other girls succeed? This is for you!
- Write one article per week (750 words)
- Internship will last six months (with the option to continue!)
- Recommended that you have writing experience and/or know AP Style
- Have a passion for pageantry!
How to Apply:
All applications are due by March 10th, 2017 at 5 p.m. EST.
Using the form below, submit your headshot and resume along with your best article.
Important: All articles needs to be between 300 and 750 words and must include a quote from at least one outside source (i.e. pageant coach, director, titleholder, expert, etc.). Those who do not follow directions will not be considered.
Have additional questions? Click contact us and ask away!